Cabins, B&B’s & Motels
There must be close to one hundred cabins available for rent within an hour’s drive of Downriver Canoe Company. The overwhelming majority are quite nice, but cabins are constantly being added and deleted. For an up to date list please refer to our excellent local chamber of commerce websites.
Online vacation rentals, such as those listed on VRBO and Airbnb, are becoming increasingly popular when planning a trip to the Shenandoah Valley.
Front Royal Area
There are many motel options in Front Royal. For a complete list go to www.discoverfrontroyal.com. Listed below are a few we recommend.
Luray is much smaller than Front Royal and there are fewer motels. For a complete list go to www.luraypage.com. Listed below are a few we recommend.
- Days Inn: The only chain motel in the county
- Luray Caverns Motel East: Charming little cottages from a bygone era
- Luray Caverns Motel West: Newer conventional motel
- Mimslyn Inn: Recently restored 1930 resort hotel in the heart of Luray
- Hillside Motel: Tiny, cheap, and clean in a quiet, rural location.
- Hotel Laurance: Recently renovated boutique hotel in the heart of Luray.